Do you own an The Platinum Card? from American Express? If that’s so, you will find a top-shelf cocktail, premium snacks as well as a comfortable lounge with free Wi-Fi as well as other luxuries waiting for you at any kind of nine airports.
Centurion Lounges are a member of a network more than 1,200 lounges worldwide designed to cardholders of The Platinum Card? from American Express.
The network includes Delta Sky Club and Priority Pass Select lounges, though the Centurion Lounges may be the swankiest. They include custom drinks brought to life by a nationally renowned mixologist, an associate services desk which will help with all your travel plans, semi-private workspaces and, in many locations, shower suites, a spa as well as a wine-tasting area.
Centurion Lounge access is exclusively available to cardholders in the Platinum Card? from American Express and also to Centurion members (a privilege restricted to people who spent somewhere during the six figures by using an American Express card within a prior year and only got an invitation to participate in or requested access with regards to high spending). You can’t obtain a membership or a day pass to Centurion Lounges: Cardholders and members only.
How do I enter into a Centurion Lounge?
To get into, show The Platinum Card? from American Express, your boarding pass for travel tomorrow plus a picture I.D. card. You could raise up to 2 guests free of charge and further guests for $50 per person. Pets are permitted in carriers, service animals are permitted on a leash or harness, and admittance for emotional support animals varies from lounge to lounge and it’s be subject to certain rules.
The American Express cards that offer Centurion Lounge access, and in addition, carry steep annual fees. They include:
- The Platinum Card? from American Express includes a $550 annual fee and it has the following welcome bonus: Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards? points when you finally make use of your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases with your first Three months. Terms Apply.
- The Business Platinum? Card from American Express features a $595 annual fee. Its welcome bonus is often as follows: Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards? points when you spend $10,000 as well as an extra 25,000 points as soon as you spend yet another $10,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 90 days of Card Membership. Terms Apply.
- The American Express Corporate Platinum Card has a $395 annual fee.
Where can I visit a Centurion Lounge?
All Centurion Lounges consist of some rudimentary perks, including gourmet snacks, premium bar, high-speed Wi-Fi, power stations, large flat-screen TVs and staff to assist with the travel arrangements. Some lounges incorporate extras, including hot meals, showers and spas.
There are definitely the nine airports where you can find officially designated Centurion Lounges. But AmEx also operates seven other lounges worldwide that?offer similar amenities, and five more Centurion Lounges are slated to read in 2019 in Denver, New York-JFK, L . a ., London and Charlotte, Nc.
Here would be the nine Centurion Lounges you’ll be able to currently visit:
- Seattle-Tacoma. Concourse B, across from Gate B3. Open 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. Snacks, premium bar, showers.
- San Francisco. Terminal 3, near Gate 74. Open 5 a.m. to 11 p.m. Fresh seasonal cuisine, family-room, wine-tasting area, shower suites.
- Las Vegas-McCarran. Concourse D, opposite Gate D1. Open 5 a.m. to 11 p.m. Fresh seasonal fare, living room area, conference space, shower suites.
- Dallas-Ft. Worth. Terminal D, across from Gate 12. Open 5:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. Fresh seasonal cuisine, spa, family area, shower suites, conference space.
- Houston. Terminal D, access via elevators near Gate D6. Open 5:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. Locally inspired cuisine, living area, shower suites.
- Miami. Concourse D, fourth floor near Gate D12. Open 5 a.m. to 11 p.m. Fresh seasonal cuisine, family area, shower suites, spa.
- Philadelphia. Terminal A West, near Gate A14. Open 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. Locally inspired cuisine, shower suites.
- New York-LaGuardia. Terminal B, pre-security over the third floor. Open 5:30 a.m. to eight p.m. Sunday through Friday and 5:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Saturday. Fresh seasonal cuisine.
- Hong Kong. Terminal 1, make escalator right before Gate 60. Open 5:30 a.m. to 12:30 a.m. Locally-inspired cuisine, shower suites.